|Minimum Education Level:||Masters or Bachelor|
|Vacancy Number:||00Rch-UKAID-( CCD)|
|Post Title:||Research Consultant|
|Organization:||Community Centre for Disabled (CCD): A Resource Centre for Persons with Disabilities|
|Duty Station:||(Kabul based with travel to Provinces)|
|No. of Post:||1|
|Sex:||Male/Female ( Equally qualified persons with disability will get preference)|
Community Centre for the Disabled (CCD): A Resource Centre for Persons with Disabilities is a registered national NGO. It works for the rightful socio-economic-cultural inclusion of persons with disabilities in the larger Afghan society. CCD is a leading NGO working on disability.
The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) is an international treaty which identifies the rights of disabled people as well as the obligations on Parliament and Assembly to promote, protect and ensure those rights. It aims to ensure that disabled people enjoy the same human rights as everyone else and that they can participate fully in society by receiving the same opportunities as others.
NGOs are traditionally, independent watchdogs whose main objective is “blowing the
whistle” when/if states are not fully implementing their obligations under international
Human rights treaties. For this purpose, CCD with the support of UKAID is undergoing a study to assess the implementation of the laws for the rights of PwDs in Afghanistan. The findings from this study will be presented in a report known as Shadow Report that will be submitted to CRPD and other relevant stakeholders.
The research consultant will produce a comprehensive UNCRPD Shadow report as a final deliverable of the research study to be conducted as mentioned below:
Interested applicants are requested to send their applications along with their CVs attach one passport size color photograph, and send to CCD before 20th of Dec. 2019 on email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates (those who meet the above mentioned requirements) will be contacted for the written test and interview.
Women and (PwDs) Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Research Consultant Vacancy Announcement
معیار های علاقمندان اعضای بورد روسآ مرکز اجتماعی معلولین یا مرکز منابع برای اشخاص CCD دارای معلولیت
اشخاص که به بورد روسا این مرکز خود را کاندید مینمایند باید دارای معیار های ذیل باشند
- دریکی از نهاد های دولتی و غیر دولتی مصروف وظیفه باشد
- حد اقل دارای درجه لسانس باشد
- حد اقل 5 سال تجربه کارای در نهاد های دولتی و یا غیر دولتی بخصوص در عرصه معلولیت داشته باشد
- کاندید باید سن 21 ساله گی را تکمیل کرده باشد
- کاندید باید علاقمند کار رضا کارانه با این نهاد باشد
- کاندید باید بشکل دوامدار در جلسات بورد و سایر برنامه های مرکز منابع برای اشخاص داری معلولیت که ضرورت احساس میگردد حاضر باشد
کسانیکه برای عضویت بورد مرکز اجتماعی معلولین علاقمند هستند و معیارات فوق الذکر دارا میباشند درخواست و خلص سوانح خود را به ایمل آدرس این نهاد الی ساعت 4 عصر روز پنجشنبه مورخ 14 سنبله 1398 مطابق 5 سپتامبر 2019 ارسال نمایند
Job Categories: Management
Job Location: Kabul and frequently travels to provinces
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Salary would be in line with experience
Vacancy Number: 001-02/19 UKAD/DRWA/BAAG – CCD
No. of Jobs: 1
Orginization: Community Center for the Disabled (CCD)
No. of Post: 1
Years of Experience: At least three years of experience in the relevant field
Contract Duration: 12 months ( extendable)
Gender: Male/Female (preference will be given to equally qualified and eligible Persons with disabilities)
Minimum Education: University degree in Business, law, social science or relevant field
Job announcement date: 31st July 2019
Job Closing: date 9 August 2019
The Community Centre for the Disabled (CCD) is non-political, nongovernmental, non-profit humanitarian, development organisation working to improve the lives of the persons with disabilities since 2004 in Afghanistan. CCD was established by a group of persons with disabilities as a project of Handicap International Federation in Kabul, Afghanistan. In the beginning it was thought to be registered as a Disabled People’s Organisation (DPO) as all of the management and operations staff was persons with disabilities. During its first strategic plan development process, in order to take leadership in the field of the rights of persons with disabilities and sustainability of its programmes, the management team with the advisory board decided to register it as an NGO. Consequently, it was registered as an NGO with Ministry of Economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on 13th May 2007 with registration No. 961.
Job Summary and general and or particular responsibilities of M&E officer:
The M&E Officer will work under direct supervision of CCD Programme Manager and in consultation with CCD Executive. The M&E Officer will lead the M&E activities of the project for improvement of policies & practices in Afghanistan to support the inclusion and mainstreaming the rights of persons with disabilities at layers of the Afghan society. The particular responsibilities of M&E officer will be but not limited to the following:
- Taking the overall responsibility of M&E affairs of the project.
- Coordinating the M&E initiatives of CCD with different stakeholders including CSOs, government organisations, DPOs, communities and persons with disabilities and their families in Kabul and in the provinces
- Ensure the implementation of the CCD M&E strategy, policies, rules, regulation and procedures;
- Managing and coordinating the entire M&E activities of CCD
- Conducting different M&E and policy influencing sessions/meetings with the government, parliament, CSOs, DPOs and communities
- Designing and implementing different M&E tools and strategies
- Conducting relevant studies, data analysis and researches
- Creating and maintaining a clear and accountable filing system of the relevant activities
- Any other program task assigned by program manager
Qualifications required for this position:
- Bachelor degree in law, social science or any other related field.
- Well and constantly work experience of at least 3 years in M&E
- Strong management and communication skill
- Good analytical and reporting experience
- Excellent knowledge of English and local language
- Ability of using data base and all Microsoft Software
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application including a detailed CV and a cover letter describing the suitability and interest of the candidate for the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: to email@example.com no later than (9th August 2019, )
Only shortlisted and eligible applicants will be notified to attend the written test and interview in CCD. No TA – DA will be admissible to any applicant for test and interview.